• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Things I loved.
1. LOLA and Leia. Leia was so cute and feisty. Loved her.
2. Obi-Wan mentioning that Leia reminded him of Padme.
3. Obi-Wan taking pity on a Clone Trooper and giving him money. Was nice to see that Obi-Wan doesn’t blame the Clone Troopers on the killing of the Jedi.
4. Bail Organa back. Jimmy nailed it. Oh, and for people wondering how he found Obi-Wan, just remember the answer is given to you in The Phantom Menace. Tracing signals is a thing.
5. Loved how the show took its time and that the characters conveyed different emotions through facial expressions. Ewan was especially good at this.
6. The music was absolutely amazing.
7. The effects and world building was just as good as the movies. I can’t believe this is a tv show.
8. Loved seeing Owen back.
9. Loved how the show feels like the Prequels and the Originals at the same time. Chow really knows her Star Wars.
10. Can we give it up for to Alderaan? This show is gonna make us feel something about the blowing up of Alderaan in Episode 4.

Side note: I’ve kept away from spoilers for the first time in my life. But having Obi-Wan connect back to the Force, I’ll be disappointed if we don’t see Qui-Gon and Yoda as Force ghosts or at least Force voices.

5BD60C7D-C986-4E9F-A681-3AB11C33FE3D.jpeg

Well episode 3 was absolutely incredible on so many levels. For those fans, like myself, who were always clamoring for a more darker, violent Star Wars movie/show, you were not disappointed in this episode.

Last edited:
Enjoyed it but there was one part that bugged me…..

*Spoiler warning*

The end scene with the fire, Vader had just put out the fire with the force, so that the Storm trooper could go collect Ben. Why didnt he put it out again when Ben got away. And if for some reason he couldnt put it out again, he could have lifted Ben to him. But Vader just stands there like a deer in headlights as he escapes.

*Spoiler warning*

The end scene with the fire, Vader had just put out the fire with the force, so that the Storm trooper could go collect Ben. Why didnt he put it out again when Ben got away. And if for some reason he couldnt put it out again, he could have lifted Ben to him. But Vader just stands there like a deer in headlights as he escapes.
Yea that was really the only thing that I found kinda odd about the episode as well. He could have easily just walked around the fire too. I chalked it up to maybe Vader was being hit with flashbacks of him being burned alive on mustafar when the fire was reignited, so it kinda froze him up lol. Idk I think that could be a fun way to explain it.

*Spoiler warning*

Vader is conflicted. He loves Obi-Wan. There is still good in Anakin.

Latest Posts

Back