• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

0D101D1E-EC4C-4DC9-BF1C-EC2E203D5511.jpeg

IMO great finale, I think they did a very nice job and I’m satisfied if this is where this series ends. They did good on tying things into ANH. I was wrong on my one prediction about Reva but while I’m not crazy about the actress, I find her character interesting for the most part and maybe she’ll show up in future projects down the line.

On a more somber note, this will quite possibly be the last time we see Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan and Hayden as Anakin/Vader. An end of an era.

IMO great finale, I think they did a very nice job and I’m satisfied if this is where this series ends. They did good on tying things into ANH. I was wrong on my one prediction about Reva but while I’m not crazy about the actress, I find her character interesting for the most part and maybe she’ll show up in future projects down the line.

On a more somber note, this will quite possibly be the last time we see Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan and Hayden as Anakin/Vader. An end of an era.
How long was the final episode? I've been intentionally waiting to watch the last 3 episodes so I could binge them for the "movie" like experience. IT'S KILLING ME!!! I Want to watch em so bad, but I have to wait till tonight so my wife won't kill me for watching it without her!!! 😫

Back