• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

IMO great finale, I think they did a very nice job and I’m satisfied if this is where this series ends. They did good on tying things into ANH. I was wrong on my one prediction about Reva but while I’m not crazy about the actress, I find her character interesting for the most part and maybe she’ll show up in future projects down the line.

On a more somber note, this will quite possibly be the last time we see Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan and Hayden as Anakin/Vader. An end of an era.
Absolutely great ending. Emotional, exciting and satisfying ☺️

How long was the final episode? I've been intentionally waiting to watch the last 3 episodes so I could binge them for the "movie" like experience. IT'S KILLING ME!!! I Want to watch em so bad, but I have to wait till tonight so my wife won't kill me for watching it without her!!! 😫
The last 3 episodes together will make an awesome mini-movie! You guys will definitely enjoy it more done that way.

Really enjoyed it. Id say that light saber battle was in the top 3 IMO. 1)Darth maul against Obi wan and Qui gon 2) Empire Strikes back Luke vs Vader 3) This one. -Overall very good episode. Spoiler **Just one thing that bugged me, but not that big of a deal, how was lame uncle Owen able to spar with Reva for 10 seconds?? All she would have to do is Force push him away like a rag doll in the first mili-second. -But again, just a minor gripe. -That surprise guest appearance at the end was awesome too 👍

Really enjoyed it. Id say that light saber battle was in the top 3 IMO. 1)Darth maul against Obi wan and Qui gon 2) Empire Strikes back Luke vs Vader 3) This one. -Overall very good episode. Spoiler **Just one thing that bugged me, but not that big of a deal, how was lame uncle Owen able to spar with Reva for 10 seconds?? All she would have to do is Force push him away like a rag doll in the first mili-second. -But again, just a minor gripe. -That surprise guest appearance at the end was awesome too 👍
Yea brother that was one of those duels where I can watch it over and over again. But I agree, Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru should have been down for the count in seconds lol. Kinda funny considering they were taken out by a couple of stormtroopers in ANH, but they were able to hold their own against a force user. Minor for sure but just something you kinda have to laugh at.

A754AE7E-4017-4891-B3A2-86FE844D8CE8.jpeg
86D11C22-8F83-4B2C-8656-A13119E9471D.jpeg

Back