• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

i'll watch the last Mandalorian episode tomorrow, but i did go see the new movie tonight.

i won't discuss it much for the people who haven't seen it, but the one thing i will say is Yellow saber made me raise an eye brow a bit. that's not a spoiler because it's not really a plot point at all unless you know what it means. i think they only threw it in for Star Wars nerds and not the general public.

side note i started playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 a bit again and it is much better than the mess it was back when the game launched.

I haven't messed around online much, but yeah I found Battlefront 2 got way better for single player at least because EA decided to actually make it like the original PS2 era Battlefront 2 with command posts.
And it took forever to finally give us a better chance to practice using space craft.

As for the movie. I liked it. The Last Jedi put this in such an awful position imo, and in that respect this did everything it could to recover. Could it have been better? Yes. I mean this trilogy should've been much better. But I found they did a solid job making the most of a situation, and I always thought the cast was solid. Just given a mediocre plot and script for the most part.

Gonna have to jump into Disneyland if/when they release Rey's new saber. The older Rey/Skywalker version has the most annoying switch despite the quality otherwise being solid. Unless I grip higher and closer to the blade, I always accidentally turn it off. Hopefully if they mimic the actuation like the movie, it's a bit more dummy proof.

It’s time to unleash the saber

2575A803-B1F2-41FF-981B-505C9EEBC165.jpeg

Back