• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

3rd showing for me 2nd not my daughter.
Loved the movie and yes. We need to know more about Darth Jar Jar the wise.

IMG_20191224_131853.jpg

i'll watch the last Mandalorian episode tomorrow, but i did go see the new movie tonight.

i won't discuss it much for the people who haven't seen it, but the one thing i will say is Yellow saber made me raise an eye brow a bit. that's not a spoiler because it's not really a plot point at all unless you know what it means. i think they only threw it in for Star Wars nerds and not the general public.

side note i started playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 a bit again and it is much better than the mess it was back when the game launched.

i'll watch the last Mandalorian episode tomorrow, but i did go see the new movie tonight.

i won't discuss it much for the people who haven't seen it, but the one thing i will say is Yellow saber made me raise an eye brow a bit. that's not a spoiler because it's not really a plot point at all unless you know what it means. i think they only threw it in for Star Wars nerds and not the general public.

side note i started playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 a bit again and it is much better than the mess it was back when the game launched.

I liked the last film also. I agree with the saber something different and left something for the next generation. Too much money to be made and we will probably see these characters again in the next 10 years. The mandalorian is great. Lots of stories to be told in this one.

Back