• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Looks like it comes with the letter too. The overall outer box and presentation isn't as nice, but for $100 less that's not shabby. Perhaps I will get yet another region free, UK release set....lol

Amazon.com: Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Complete Box Set Blu-ray Region Free: Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, George Lucas, J.J. Abrams: Movies & TV
Yep, that’s the set I got. Except it cost under $75 for me.

E7595A39-03F6-4147-9EB4-BB8FF76EC83C.png

Last edited:
I wasn’t a star wars fan, but I started watching episode vii, geez that sh1t is pathetic, LAME!!!!

Unfortunately it is 😪 the story was just 10 years after eps. 6 and Han Solo became 70 yrs old 🤣.

and chewbaca still has brown hairs :rofl: . I bet “Q” would be a better fit to be an storm trooper, rather than mediocre black dude actor, and what’s up with that dude poe????? WTF is he trying to be humorous or what?????? The ***!!!!!

PLUS i dont like that dart vader wannabe 😪, where in hell did they get that douche clown???.

also, I thought the rebellion was over??? On episode 6, so there’s another one just after 10 years??? Idiotic plot!!!

Unfortunately it is 😪 the story was just 10 years after eps. 6 and Han Solo became 70 yrs old 🤣.

and chewbaca still has brown hairs :rofl: . I bet “Q” would be a better fit to be an storm trooper, rather than mediocre black dude actor, and what’s up with that dude poe????? WTF is he trying to be humorous or what?????? The ***!!!!!

PLUS i dont like that dart vader wannabe 😪, where in hell did they get that douche clown???.

also, I thought the rebellion was over??? On episode 6, so there’s another one just after 10 years??
Have you tried internet-ing @pjd1234 ?

The time between Ep 6 and 7 about 30 years...

Im sure @Jontoad can help us with this!

Back