• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Tis merely a scratch! I've had worse!

ce014fdf68b3bacb828363fa4bb3bec4e555b7f849df3e46b09927c6d95bb67a_1.jpg.jpg

Did anyone else watch the Andor premier? I thought it was pretty good, really like the gritty feel to it so far.
I did. It’s sometimes hard to recognize Star Wars in those first three episodes. Really great show though. First time Star Wars deals with sex and brothels. Episode 4 will take us to a very familiar place so stay tuned:)

Not yet, gotta work around bed times around here these days since my little started school this year. Trying to watch it before they go to bed isn't even an option. But! Soon, very Soon!!!
This is definitely not a show for kids to watch though. They’d be bored outta their mind. It’s a grownup show.

Are all the films worth watching? From what I gather, some of the fans aren't happy with the prequels. Which if any are the ones that one can skip and still keep up with the canon properly.
Start with poopy jokes and Jar Jar in Episode 1 and end it with sex and brothels of Andor:). You must watch everything.

Might as well do it the right way.
  1. Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
  2. Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
  3. Star Wars: The Clone Wars (the animated movie)
  4. Star Wars: The Clone Wars (the animated series)
  5. Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
  6. Star Wars: The Bad Batch
  7. Solo: A Star Wars Story
  8. Obi-Wan Kenobi
  9. Star Wars Rebels animated series
  10. Andor season 1
  11. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
  12. Star Wars: A New Hope
  13. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
  14. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
  15. The Mandalorian season 1
  16. The Mandalorian season 2