• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stpl ReedSpace CRAP!!!!

realy that is some ****ed up ****! sorry about the clear words but i can't believe that you gut a beat up pair sunnies!
a second member with the same scratched lenses and the inside from the Radar is "black"?! could you post some pics!?

please let us know what Oakley says about that problem!

realy that is some ****ed up ****! sorry about the clear words but i can't believe that you gut a beat up pair sunnies!
a second member with the same scratched lenses and the inside from the Radar is "black"?! could you post some pics!?

please let us know what Oakley says about that problem!

The problem is, The scratches are so small, and so uniform (like sandpaper was used) throughout the frame that I cant get a good picture to convey how messed up they are.

It probably doesn't help the only camera I have is my cell phone

On the phone with Oakley right now. They still have some of the stpl radars in stock, so they are going to exchange the stpl radars for me, but they can't do anything on the holbrooks. Said I'd have to buy some new lens for em.

On the phone with Oakley right now. They still have some of the stpl radars in stock, so they are going to exchange the stpl radars for me, but they can't do anything on the holbrooks. Said I'd have to buy some new lens for em.

Im perfectly fine with getting new lenses for them ( I was gonna swap them out for some stock chrome lenses anyway.) I just wanted the Etched STPL ones for display purposes a little later

IMO, there's no excuse for this. Doesn't matter if it's 50% off. You paid for what was advertised as a discounted pair of new sunglasses.

That's like buying a toaster from Macy's for 50% off and getting home to find out it doesn't toast.

Report their ass to the BBB.