• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Herbsley Hijinx Display Team

Sorry for dredging up a thread from three months ago . . . . but three months is a long time in Herbsville and I haven't kept this thread up-to-date.

Basically . . . . erm . . . . there appears to be only seven Hijinx in the pics from October 2011 - and I freely admit that my Personal Hijinx Problem has worsened somewhat since then.

I think this thread might need some urgent updating - now that I have full-blown conJinxtivitis.

Watch this space . . . .

Sorry for dredging up a thread from three months ago . . . . but three months is a long time in Herbsville and I haven't kept this thread up-to-date.

Basically . . . . erm . . . . there appears to be only seven Hijinx in the pics from October 2011 - and I freely admit that my Personal Hijinx Problem has worsened somewhat since then.

I think this thread might need some urgent updating - now that I have full-blown conJinxtivitis.

Watch this space . . . .
If you have a personal Hijinx problem i surgest you try LINX for that Jinx Effect...................lol....lol.......lol.........ooooops wee. Sorry couldn't resist & don't say you wern't expecting something like this from someone Herbs:laugh:

If you have a personal Hijinx problem i surgest you try LINX for that Jinx Effect...................lol....lol.......lol.........ooooops wee. Sorry couldn't resist & don't say you wern't expecting something like this from someone Herbs:laugh:

Yeah - I was trying to think of medical/disease/condition related things for Hijinx, but all I could come up with were my Personal Hijinx Problem, and conjinxtivitis.
If anyone can think of any better ones, let me know!

Regarding pics - Problem is that I have a pair in the post on the way to me - and am going thru a deal on here for another pair, so at what point do I stop and take pics? It'll be out of date in a week!

Right, when the three pairs arrive that are currently on their way to me, I'll definitely try and squeeze them all into a group shot.

19 lovely lovely Jinxes.
Mmmmmm.

Latest Posts

Back