• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron Pit Boss

LOL. The mother's are disagreeing with you.... They are both laughing that they raised those boys, got them through college, and now both are married. My sister in law just called it her mom tax.... My wife told our son that what ever they sell for is the rent for storing them for him.... These mom's would move mountains for those boys, but they feel no regret in not giving any of the proceeds to them. I'm still laughing at them and amazed that this is a thing after them sitting on a shelf for 10+ years.
Some mothers are better than others I suppose.

Keep it another 10 years. 🤙

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3895.gif

I'm still a bit overwhelmed by the whole thing. Yesterday they were just another thing sitting on the shelf in my son's old room with all the other crap he left behind when he moved his stuff out after he and his new wife got their new place. He told his brother he could have them if he wanted them, but they weren't his style either so he left them where they were. Of course now the younger brother is trying to get into the "hey, I deserve a cut since technically he gave them to me" argument. Of course they are all talking while Dad is the only one that got onto the forum to setup an account so they can actually make their way to someone that appreciates them for what they are. LOL, everyone wants the spoils, but no one wants to do the work.

I'm still a bit overwhelmed by the whole thing. Yesterday they were just another thing sitting on the shelf in my son's old room with all the other crap he left behind when he moved his stuff out after he and his new wife got their new place. He told his brother he could have them if he wanted them, but they weren't his style either so he left them where they were. Of course now the younger brother is trying to get into the "hey, I deserve a cut since technically he gave them to me" argument. Of course they are all talking while Dad is the only one that got onto the forum to setup an account so they can actually make their way to someone that appreciates them for what they are. LOL, everyone wants the spoils, but no one wants to do the work.

Cheers to you for having the smarts to look into their value. I would have hated to see them go to someone who doesn’t know what they are and end up getting destroyed

Latest Posts

Back