• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
The same seller also has plasma Juliets with fire lenses. "It is used but the frame is flawless, lenses are 9/10, and it comes with the box, coin, paperwork, and extra rubbers". Pics of it:

Attachments

• plasma.jpg
    plasma.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 149
  • plasma2.jpg
    plasma2.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 179
  • plasma3.jpg
    plasma3.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 178
  • plasma4.jpg
    plasma4.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 188
Is the frame seliarized or having sku written in the inner arm or nothing at all?
No serial number, didn't say about SKU yet. He said there is movement in the nose bridge but its not loos , so I'm not sure what that means.

Greetings lads!
Kindly give me a valuation for BNIB matt black carbon Juliet, with 24k iridium(kinda green tint). Comes with box,coin and papers with extra ear shocks . This has never been worn. As always, thank you all :)

No SKU on those custom x-metal frame/ruby lens Juliets I posted on the prvious page

Greetings lads!
Kindly give me a valuation for BNIB matt black carbon Juliet, with 24k iridium(kinda green tint). Comes with box,coin and papers with extra ear shocks . This has never been worn. As always, thank you all :)
If u are referring to the Juliet Corvettes i think they vary 600-700 usd

I am looking at a custom Juliet with x-metal frame and authentic ruby lenses. The frame is mint and there is some movement on the nose bridge, but its wearable. The rubbers are red and it comes with custom microfiber pouch and ballistic Oakley case, but no box or coin. He will also sell without the case so I was wondering a fair price either way. Pictures are below. Thank you.
350 usd.The xmetal soft vault costs around 40 usd

If u are referring to the Juliet Corvettes i think they vary 600-700 usd

There are non-corvette carbon/24K Juliets so I'd make sure what's what first...

And actually I'd verify that they're actually 24K lenses - 24K doesn't have a greenish tint, that's fire, and some batches of fire are so yellow they can resemble 24K... but they could be 24K; I'd just verify...

Plus carbon usually doesn't really look matte but has a low sheen... I wonder what the colorway labeled on the box is...

Thank you STavros. I assume the plasma frames with fire lenses, matching box, coin, and extra nose pieces is worth more than $350? Cheers:drinks:

Back