• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
my opinion would be 700-750 assuming you change the rubbers and have a custom OEM lens for it. if you sell them as it is 600-650.
That's useful. Massive drop-off for not having good original lenses ($300!) Will bear in mind if I decide to part with this in future. For now, enjoying the earliest XMetal I've ever owned!

Romeo etched lenses are very hard to get hold of - Jordan ones even more so as, I believe, are a slightly different shape. (Dare I say Jordan ones are impossible to find - someone please prove me wrong).

Romeo etched lenses are very hard to get hold of - Jordan ones even more so as, I believe, are a slightly different shape. (Dare I say Jordan ones are impossible to find - someone please prove me wrong).

Yes, i think you are right. Near impossible. Which means the only solution is to use OEM etched R1 BI as the donor for a custom (I found out tonight that's possible). But of course good condition R1 BI lenses are themselves precious! Would need to send the Jordan frame to the most trusted custom cutter and hope the cut with the etched R1 lens goes well!

Your opinions on these, please.

Oakley Shoe 1 in excellent condition. Slight wear to soles and only wear i can see on the uppers are the creases across the toes. No separation between soles and uppers as is the usual case with these. Size 8.0 US.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445860035.179035.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back