• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
The e wire and t wire screws aren't really worth much by themselves. I'm giving those away for just postage costs.
But I'd be estimating the X-metal service kit would be worth at least $130 just for the case alone. Then add whatever stuff you've got in there. Just eyeballing it, I'd say it's worth about $200-250 with the stuff that I can see.
Hi Cacatman, thanks brother. Will add some more pieces probably then post them. appreciate all the help guys

What's a complete Juliet X-metal/Ruby 04-116 X002403 serial complete with matching box coin and rubbers?

Freshly tuned but scratches to one lens (see pic below). Rest of it in excellent nick.

I was thinking it would be a good buy at $350.

?opinions

806166F2-FE24-472B-B7D1-408BAC126A73.jpeg

@Carrera1963
@Dallas O Hog
Ruby wan Kenobi (@Funky-Trixtar)
@SiRacer420
@Wicked

Thanks in advance!

What's a complete Juliet X-metal/Ruby 04-116 X002403 serial complete with matching box coin and rubbers?

Freshly tuned but scratches to one lens (see pic below). Rest of it in excellent nick.

I was thinking it would be a good buy at $350.

?opinions

View attachment 541833
@Carrera1963
@Dallas O Hog
Ruby wan Kenobi (@Funky-Trixtar)
@SiRacer420
@Wicked

Thanks in advance!

Is that US $?.......either way, jump on it. That is after all one of the first 4999, so X-Men tie in.

Latest Posts

Back