• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
What is the value for NIB Oakley radar pace
6D65BE04-A3BB-4B80-A7A9-EE23CD57833E.jpeg
98CDAAC4-F7D1-44FA-8D55-5511EA3EF418.jpeg

Interesting fact, Oakley isn't allowed to sell the Radar Pace anymore. The company had a contract with Intel to implement the tech into the frames. That contract has since expired, so that means the tech support is no longer there. It's an outdated OS and it's a shame. The same goes for all the Airwave models. The store I work at has at least 8 pairs of Airwaves collecting dust in the backroom because we can't sell them :(

Just curious what these would fetch.
Jupiter Carbon
Polished Black/BIP OO9
Frames in great shape lenses show a few marks.

Ferrari Carbon/Ruby Iridium Polars w/Ferrari eatching
Frames almost perfect and one tiny

neither have box just glasses

View attachment 758197

View attachment 758201
At a Vault, they would be on sale for $99-$169. If you had the microfiber or the Ferrari case, you could probably get upwards of $200 for them. Since you jut got the glasses, fair estimate would be maybe $150

Interesting fact, Oakley isn't allowed to sell the Radar Pace anymore. The company had a contract with Intel to implement the tech into the frames. That contract has since expired, so that means the tech support is no longer there. It's an outdated OS and it's a shame. The same goes for all the Airwave models. The store I work at has at least 8 pairs of Airwaves collecting dust in the backroom because we can't sell them :(
I expect they are willing to take back returns then if the software is no longer functional. Is that correct?

Back