• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Soooo you come here and ask how much your Juliet is worth then more than double what was told to you

LMAO
GLWS

Hey gang, I have a pair of Juliets and two pairs of Split Jackets that I've been thinking of trying to sell. Aside from listing them here where is everyone having the most success? I've used offer-up before with ok results.
I see ads for Juliets on ebay for $600 but that seems like a long shot for a used pair of sunglasses. What's reasonable these in used but well cared for condition?

Hey gang, I have a pair of Juliets and two pairs of Split Jackets that I've been thinking of trying to sell. Aside from listing them here where is everyone having the most success? I've used offer-up before with ok results.
I see ads for Juliets on ebay for $600 but that seems like a long shot for a used pair of sunglasses. What's reasonable these in used but well cared for condition?

More details will be needed. Which models, condition and do they have boxes?

Lots of variables involved with determining price. Pics would help too.

Things to consider:
-original box, coin included?
-lenses condition
-frame condition
-rubber condition
-nose bridge condition (needs tune or not)

Latest Posts

Back