• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Soooo you come here and ask how much your Juliet is worth then more than double what was told to you

LMAO
GLWS

I started the bidding at $350... they are in great shape. No scratches on the lenses or frames themselves. It was stated $250 minimum. The $600 is a buyout price. This is my first eBay sale. Thank you for your sarcasm though!

I started the bidding at $350... they are in great shape. No scratches on the lenses or frames themselves. It was stated $250 minimum. The $600 is a buyout price. This is my first eBay sale. Thank you for your sarcasm though!
No, I wrote:

Juliet Gen.1 Plasma Ice Iridium.
$200,- min.
Plus 50,- with good Lenses, Rubber and tight Nosebridge.
Plus 50,- for serial No. matching Box.

Until a couple of hours ago you didn't even know what you got and now are able to estimate the condition of it?
Math is also not yours.
$200,- plus 50,- for good condition is not $350,-.
Just saying.

GLWYFES

That's the problem. They aren't even close to being worth $600 or barely even scraping $350.
Ok. Looking at all the other for sale on eBay. I thought $350 was fair. I have been the only owner. They are in great shape. I didn’t expect to sell them for $600 just put the price of some others I saw.

No, I wrote:

Juliet Gen.1 Plasma Ice Iridium.
$200,- min.
Plus 50,- with good Lenses, Rubber and tight Nosebridge.
Plus 50,- for serial No. matching Box.

Until a couple of hours ago you didn't even know what you got and now are able to estimate the condition of it?
Math is also not yours.
$200,- plus 50,- for good condition is not $350,-.
Just saying.

GLWYFES
I saw a lot for $400-$600 if you don’t want to buy them cool. Sorry I am not a professional seller. But I will keep them for $250. Have a good day Sir!

Ok. Looking at all the other for sale on eBay. I thought $350 was fair. I have been the only owner. They are in great shape. I didn’t expect to sell them for $600 just put the price of some others I saw.

If you didn’t look at sold listings, then what you saw is irrelevant really. Nothing is stopping someone from listing them at whatever price they want (which you can do as well) but then they’ll just sit

I saw a lot for $400-$600 if you don’t want to buy them cool. Sorry I am not a professional seller. But I will keep them for $250. Have a good day Sir!
They are the same amateurs as you are.
None of these are ever sold.

Back