• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What fills your glass?

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
Guinness Draught is on for tonight.
577d15a9c04b5a36f93e3b5cb9e44f71.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kind of a late post but we ent on a brewery tour last weekend in VT and had the chance to taste some really good, beers

#1 Stout by Jasper Murdock's - Norwich Inn
#2 Dopplebock - Frost Hammer - Harpoon - this is a big boy beer! well balanced for a high octane beer
#3 Tripplebock - Long Trail - They have 2 versions of this. This one is barrel aged in whiskey barrels. This you get a slight whiff of whiskey just before you take a sip. Then you get the flavor of the beer, followed by a slight whiskey finish. Another big boy beer but extremely tasty!

IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0045.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG

Kind of a late post but we ent on a brewery tour last weekend in VT and had the chance to taste some really good, beers

#1 Stout by Jasper Murdock's - Norwich Inn
#2 Dopplebock - Frost Hammer - Harpoon - this is a big boy beer! well balanced for a high octane beer
#3 Tripplebock - Long Trail - They have 2 versions of this. This one is barrel aged in whiskey barrels. This you get a slight whiff of whiskey just before you take a sip. Then you get the flavor of the beer, followed by a slight whiskey finish. Another big boy beer but extremely tasty!

View attachment 327475 View attachment 327476 View attachment 327477
I am going to have to try that Long Trail Tripplebock. That is right up my ally there.

I am going to have to try that Long Trail Tripplebock. That is right up my ally there.
I'm not sure how much of this you can find outside the actual brewery. We have a very large place in MA. that has thousands off beers and I've yet to see this one there. Unless you are planning a trip to VT this may be hard to find. They have a "find our beer" link on their website. Try it out, you might get lucky and find a place near you

I'm not sure how much of this you can find outside the actual brewery. We have a very large place in MA. that has thousands off beers and I've yet to see this one there. Unless you are planning a trip to VT this may be hard to find. They have a "find our beer" link on their website. Try it out, you might get lucky and find a place near you
I have never heard of it. I will find it. I am determined .

Back