• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the 'Odd Man Out' in your collection?

my STPL Holbrook. i don't like white sunglasses and it's the only white frame i own. every couple of days i decide i want to trade it, wait a little bit, then decide to keep it again. haha.

only 3 things keep me from trading it
1. the thought i might some day wear it to a Chicago Bulls or Blackhawks game.
2. it's a limited nice collection piece and i like looking at it.
3. everyone has to have at least one white pair for the Douche Day thread.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Mines for sure are my random ass probations. I have asked myself many times why I even keep these things around... Absolutly not my style, don't like the look but got a great deal on CL :)

If you look at my collection you notice two themes; Big and Functional. Sure, I have a few wires, even an E-Wire that's probably a bit small, but they have surprisingly good coverage for their size.

So among my collection of M Frames in Strike, Heater, and Slash, my Radarlocks in Pitch and XL, my Eyeshades, my Tens, my Crosshairs, there sits a lonely little pair.

Four S.

They are tiny, and very flat. But man the lenses in them are beautiful.
476B485C-D2A0-4D49-88DF-E51B0CD69183_zpsqvjdl85n.jpg

And the coverage doesn't have gaps, so much as chasms
A3A6E84B-307D-44B5-89C5-6C9D60935D93_zps1yek2kvs.jpg

Aww Rust you have such pretty eyes... :brunette:

Team USA Fuel Cell. I love the look of them, and at one time they were in my top 3 most wanted list. But like my other 4 or 5 Fuel Cell's, I've found that my eyelashes hit the lenses occasionally and I'm constantly re-adjusting them. So I've been doing mostly with various Jackets (Split, Fasts, couple different Flak's) or Hijinx lately. Also, the Team USA Fuel Cell's have a regular grey lens. Not great for bright days, and with the snow & gloom of Wisconsin winter, I've been doing contrast lenses on the overcast days. I'd think about swapping out lenses, but they have etching on them, and as much as I've customized regular stuff, there's just something in me that doesn't favor customizing a special edition piece.

Back