• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2015 NBA SEASON

I don't see anything official yet... Is there something I'm missing?

Sent from Q's Note5
Its a rumor, but i think horford will bite. It is hollywood you know. The lakers have money to offer now that bryant is gone. I have a hunch he will land there.

yup....looks like ingram to the lakers. bad feeling he is a bust............sixers got simons. I thought he does not want to play there.

Very much agree.
LA would be amazing if he would go there.
Other 2 are not ready yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbh Celtics are very underrated. I liked how they stayed firm with keeping Crowder and Co. vs completely forking over for Butler.

Hasaan Heatside can really just keep getting better if Wade is keeping his head straight. They're not contenders (none of these teams are imo), but they have a nice setup.

Overall I think KD is gonna boil down to Washington and GSW. He could take a short deal with OKC and then follow Russ in Free Agency next year, but part of me wonders if he actually wants a change of scene. I mean I hate the Clippers but I'd rather play with Chris Paul over Westbrook, and arguably over any PG in the league atm.

Back