• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2015 NBA SEASON

Durant is meeting with the Clippers, Celtics and Heat next week???
Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont really think he will go back to okc. Clippers hmmmmmm they dont have cap space to sign him. Celts and the heat does. Darn imagine if he goes to the heat. I hope clips lol, but no cap space.

What I will say is that why would he want to meet with them if he was not thinking about it??
It would be interesting.
Yea Westbrook is a free agent next year and my guess is he will not stay.
Durant needs to get out this year or he will be re-building after next year in OKC.

Looks like noah is joining his buddy rose in new york. Interesting if both healthy they can be a great team.

the nba is rich hahahah everybody is getting big money "conley" 30 a year whos that????????????? lol

Jesus Christ the contracts that are being handed out this free agent season. Mike Conley is making LeBron money, hell more than LeBron money! Craziness...
James will opt out of his player option year. Trust me with the new CBA he will need a BRINKS truck to take home what he will make!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOLY.SHEET.

Durantula teaming up with Curry and Thompson...

If Bron's Cavs don't make a bold move, I have no idea how they can repeat...

Bulls pretty much told the world they didn't want to compete by signing Rondo lol...

Back