• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another "eBay Sucks" Story ...

Yeah wasting him is a bit Nugent extreme there but that sux Its why I deal with the SAME people again and again...I find deals are seldom deals anymore Not like old days but if I can get 20-30 off and free shipping it is worth it to me using sellers I know and have dealt with... sorry that happened to u...I just got 3 feedbacks as a buyer this weekend. So they are giving them somehow....

U can leave feedback to buyer but only a positive. A buyer can leave u negative, neutral, or positive. U can leave a derogatory statement under a positive feedback but that is a violation of eBay rules and if they contact ebay about it they will remove your feedback

Yes there is. If the seller files a non payment case against you ebay will assess a nonpayment strike against you. If you accumulate 3 of those in a certain time frame (I think 6 months) they will suspend your account. Then you have to sign up again under a new account with eBay as well as pay pal and of course u will be back at 0 on your feedbacks. If u are a zero then no not much to loose other then the sign up pain

Just boggles my mind that they would have a policy like that in place.

1. You shouldn't be able to bid/non-pay twice, let alone three times before anything actually happens to you.

2. Theoretically, if I took a couple days to ship something and the buyer didn't like it was delayed a bit, they could give me negative feedback even though they 100% got their item and it was 100% as described (and they may have even got it at a great price). But if a buyer doesn't pay and I waste 5 days trying to go through the process of contacting them, waiting to hear back, opening a case, and waiting for a refund, I can't do jack.

Nope. I have had people buy and item. I waited 5 days then sent another invoice and reminder. Waited 3 mores days..sent another reminder. Them waited another week or 2 before I could open a case. Then had to wait a week or so for them to close it. Then sent a second chance offer to the guy who was out bid buy .50 by the POS who didn't pay and waited 3 days for them but by then they had already found another then had to relist the item and wait 7 more days for it to end and get paid by a new buyer. Ties up potential imcome for nearly a month all because a POS decides to arbitrary bid on something. Then not a peep from them.

The new scam These Days Are People Buying Stuff And When They Get It They Complain To U In Hopes Of Getting U To Give Them A Partial refund

Recently I won an auction on a Zero .06, seller requested to cancel saying he listed them double. Of course the price was low and I canceled it, because it would be canceled anyways after a week or so, and eBay says unpaid item, case closed ! WTF ? I should be happy now I didn't get a negative feedback yet I guess .

Latest Posts

Back