• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bonz Custom Boneyard

You hit that green way better than I can.. no matter how much I try it always seems to go wonky on me one I hit about 85volts. Great looking pair bro..

You hit that green way better than I can.. no matter how much I try it always seems to go wonky on me one I hit about 85volts. Great looking pair bro..
Green is so hard it took me a week!! That's 91volts !!

Mr. Bonz smacked another one right past the center field fence, that's a homerun for those that don't understand American Baseball, lol!!!!! The photos you posted are larger than the one I looked at last night in the message you sent, dang they look awesome!!!! Here the full story if anyone is interested.
The first go around there was a lot of blue in the orbitals, and we were shooting for a more solid green. Since we are friends I told him they were awesome and looked great, lol!!!!! I think he was determined to give it another shot and he nailed it. I could tell he was excited when I got his text last night telling me to check the message on the forum, and I can see why. Outstanding, just outstanding. Neither of us remember seeing a Green/Plasma pair of Julies. The plan was to get the orbitals done and see how it looked, worst case scenario we discussed Cerakote the stems and nose black, or possibly attempt a super dark, dark purple that is darn near black. They came out better than I could have hoped. If you are on the fence about sending this man your X Metals, get off that fence and get your azz down to the nearest post office and send them to The Man, AKA Mr. Bonz. I tell you what, when you get them back, if you just hate what he did, I will buy whatever they are for full purchase price and whatever Mr. Bonz charged you. Where are you going to get a guarantee like that? Thank You to My Friend Mr. Bonz, another awesome Julie added to the collection.
Later
NCH

Brick and ice hatchet wire !!

IMG_20180910_202646327.jpg

IMG_20180910_202713367.jpg

IMG_20180910_202726414.jpg

IMG_20180910_202734958.jpg

Back