• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought my first Fake O’s

Best / Funniest Oakley For Sale Ads about 3/4 of the way down.

Sorry to hear about the fakes man
Yeah, from the pics everything seemed right, although I mistaked the size of the O. I was planning on taking them apart anyways. But once I seen them up close and seen how it was a mold, I was very surprised. I never thought that someone would mold a Plate. Now my “precious” are no longer safe from other fakes. But the seller was cool enough to take them back. So it all worked out. I learned something and it was only a $10(shipping) mistake.

Yeah, from the pics everything seemed right, although I mistaked the size of the O. I was planning on taking them apart anyways. But once I seen them up close and seen how it was a mold, I was very surprised. I never thought that someone would mold a Plate. Now my “precious” are no longer safe from other fakes. But the seller was cool enough to take them back. So it all worked out. I learned something and it was only a $10(shipping) mistake.

Awesome he took it back.. whew.. Looks like he sells quite a bit of legit stuff.. crappy to try and sneak that one through

When you get a fake, you should not have to pay the return shipping. Start a return and select the reason as fake and eBay will give you a return label.

When you get a fake, you should not have to pay the return shipping. Start a return and select the reason as fake and eBay will give you a return label.

i remember a few years back with certain items, ebay would refund the buyer and ask them to dispose of the counterfeit item.

...that was then, this is now. $$

Sorry about that!!!! If ever in doubt.....always always always ask the experts here!!!!! Theres a thread here that cans save you money and time!
Official Fakes/Possible Fakes Inquiry Thread (ARE THESE FAKE? POST FAKES HERE)
BFA14BE5-A243-447C-83EB-AF497B2036D6.png

At $35 they were a real bargain. Normally when I throw money away I lose hundreds.

Back