• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought my first Fake O’s

I don’t mean to sound rude, but the lense color being non oem and every fake in the world having Oakley across the nose bridge and the name “oakleyplateguy” how was this not obvious to you?
People sell older Oakley’s with aftermarket lenses all the time, I knew they were aftermarket lenses, which didn’t bother me. And I knew they were custom, hence the sticker on the bridge. I just missed the size of the O was off. Other then that they didn’t look like a mold in the pics. I thought it was a bad custom job that I was trying to get cheap and flip it myself.

People sell older Oakley’s with aftermarket lenses all the time, I knew they were aftermarket lenses, which didn’t bother me. And I knew they were custom, hence the sticker on the bridge. I just missed the size of the O was off. Other then that they didn’t look like a mold in the pics. I thought it was a bad custom job that I was trying to get cheap and flip it myself.
Well everything about them scream fake. So I’m glad you didn’t get bit to hard, and at least now you know

I found you another one here locally. Let me know if you want it.
A2EEE69B-D3EE-4DFD-A544-47956E1A4A33.png

I found you another one here locally. Let me know if you want it. View attachment 430846
I assume these are fake too but I’m being hopeful. I asked the seller to text me better pics but if they look genuine. Then yes, I’d like them. I’ll let you know. Thanks for looking out. U know I like my Plates.

Like you I want to trust people.

Until they demonstrate what Sh!t bags they are.
That’s why I rated the pair I’m selling a 7.5. Sure I could have said 8 or even stretched it to 8.5. But I try to be as honest as I can.

Back