• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fakes on ebay + threats

I understand Fugazi means "fake" and I just cant bring myself down to that level to use that terminology. Is it ebonics? Or pure ignorance and illiteracy? I guess I'll never know old wise one. I'm blocking you now. Your wasting my valuable time. And the reference about buttholes? Come on man ... grow up.. and stop using words like "fugazi" I'm sure you listen to tekashi 69 and cardi b as well..... yeah, I know your kind ... LOL ☻

FAREWELL!! I will not recieve your messages anymore however, I encourage you to keep messaging me after I block you because Ebay will still be able to see it and I will use it in my harassment claim...

Yours truly,

-702Rivera

funny ****, he didnt even block me lol

Its Ebay. I remember someone getting so pissef off I was using a photo I found online of a watch link and screws. They were super mad. I bought them a Cape. Lol

I get fake Oakley's sent to me at least once a month...... I absolutely will not work on them. And I always get the response"are you sure".... Every pair of glasses I've ever bought for myself I got them off the forum.

Been threatened as well....

:p:p:p
20190628_231140.jpg

Its Ebay. I remember someone getting so pissef off I was using a photo I found online of a watch link and screws. They were super mad. I bought them a Cape. Lol

That's probably who sent you the middle finger

Here is good one on E-Bay. I bought some XS polished for $375 a fair price I thought. Snagged them with 2 seconds left. I got them . Then the guy selling starts complaining money from paypal didnt go into his account. My money went to Paypal he wants to start new account and relists glasses. Tells me he is going to make sure I got my product. False he resells, but what is worse i filled complaint. They agree I should have got product and posted bad review on him and product. Feedback stayed on 24 hours and then he threatened them and they took it down and he sends me a note telling me they believe he is a good honest E-Bayer.

Back