• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Cologne(s)

This baby smells good!
822e4b8ae65ba2e86c4449d83beec4dc.jpg

I’ve been using Boucheron Jaipur Homme parfum forever. An old flame gave me YSL L’Homme, which I really liked as well. Another gave me 212 NYC, meh. I have one of the Tommy Hilfigers I was gifted, but I found it too light. Gotta try some of those Ferrari colognes!

Last edited:
My current collection, I gave everything away (20+) after I learned about the different grades of cologne. I always thought eau de whatever was just some dumb french crap, no offense as I am now enlightened. 🤣

D&G The One parfum
Coach Platinum parfum
CK Eternity parfum
Mr Burberry parfum
CK Euphoria Intense toilette
Burberry London toilette

and a huge list of cologne I want... I need to expand into the blue colognes, none of my current colognes are good for summer.

I have to say I am very disappointed with the Coach and the D&G they smell great but the longevity is very poor, I'm also disappointed in myself for paying retail. I just recently learned about discounters and It seems to me there is no point in paying retail unless you really want it when it is first released. All fragrances are stamped with a 36 month shelf life and are cleared out of the high end retailers before that time is up and sent to discounters.

PXL_20211008_201557252.jpg

My current collection, I gave everything away (20+) after I learned about the different grades of cologne. I always thought eau de whatever was just some dumb french crap, no offense as I am now enlightened. 🤣

D&G The One parfum
Coach Platinum parfum
CK Eternity parfum
Mr Burberry parfum
Burberry London toilette

and a huge list of cologne I want... I need to expand into the blue colognes, none of my current colognes are good for summer.

I have to say I am very disappointed with the Coach and the D&G they smell great but the longevity is very poor, I'm also disappointed in myself for paying retail. I just recently learned about discounters and It seems to me there is no point in paying retail unless you really want it when it is first released. All fragrances are stamped with a 36 month shelf life and are cleared out of the high end retailers before that time is up and sent to discounters.

View attachment 907056
Great selection

D&G The One parfum
Coach Platinum parfum
CK Eternity parfum
Mr Burberry parfum
Burberry London toilette

View attachment 907056
Dior sauvage is good summer frag and it last a long time

Latest Posts

Back