• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Global Price Increase $3

Oakley.com is reflecting the price increases. Items that were priced at logical even numbers (like $170) are now at at odd numbers ($173). Doesn't matter as much for people like me who don't buy at retail anyway and buy via eBay or the forum but it will have an impact- the ceiling tends to set the floor. Whether the the wholesale price has increased or not when these are clearanced via Oakley, kicked to the places like 6pm or sold via eBay this will cause a higher floor although not necessarily dollar for dollar.

Beyond that are we really surprised? Yeah this is Lux but such is not unique. My company has killed off 15,000 domestic jobs since 2007 via moving work offshore and using AI but the company is just as cheap (we can't raise prices as it's a regulated industry) and only pays well to those few of us that have leveraged ourselves into indispensability. Meanwhile our stock price soars and our founder/chairman continues to stockpile more wineries and pro sports franchises. It's all greed couched as free market capitalism that benefits "shareholders" when we all know a small handful of individuals hold the majority of publically traded stocks in the world and are the ones truly benefitting. To quote Mr. Henley: "Company man: Eight for me, one for you. That's very fair. Workin it. Business as usual, business as usual"

My company has killed off 15,000 domestic jobs since 2007 via moving work offshore and using AI but the company is just as cheap (we can't raise prices as it's a regulated industry) and only pays well to those few of us that have leveraged ourselves into indispensability. Meanwhile our stock price soars and our founder/chairman continues to stockpile more wineries and pro sports franchises. It's all greed couched as free market capitalism that benefits "shareholders" when we all know a small handful of individuals hold the majority of publically traded stocks in the world and are the ones truly benefitting. "

greed.jpg

BUT
It will result in you licking too much pu**y........ and you will end up with throat cancer.........so ask yourself, is greed really that good?

Back