• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Oakley Collab is or will be your favorite?

• Ferrari

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Ducati

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • BMW

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
should have gone with an american company, like Tesla.
Great name, logo, and name font

1492491802_tesla-logo-cropped-1.jpg

and electric cars, and solar panels, fits perfectly with the Oakley image imo

I loved the Ferrari collection, still bummed out that they decided to sign with ray-ban but I think the BMW collaboration could be excellent, I think with their colors, especially if they do M-Performance models as well, they could potentially be way more creative than the Ferrari models. We'll see, I will definitely be getting a pair or two, that's for sure.

If they bring back NASCAR frames, you'll have to fight off @GRFMotorsports
Maybe, but probably not. Wouldnt be a top priority over vintage
This might be a top priority but Im not holding my breath, or anything else.
I didn't mention it as Infinite Hero kinda goes in hand with Fast Jack's IH drag team and I feel like that covers NHRA for me. I can wear them with my IH drag team shirts.
+10
Oakley used to be a big part of all the teams though. :crazy:
Those days are over, just a few teams now.
I thought you might make an appearance on this thread.

The BMW colors are Red / Blue / Purple (History: The first Red stripe represented Texaco, the famous American oil retail brand, who had partnered with BMW during the early days of M racing. Blue represented BMW and Bavarian region. The purple was used to represent the partnership and to allow for a nice transition between the two colors, blending as some may call it.)
I own a few of their motorcycles, and have one of their cars, and have never bought the "race colors", so I'm not sure I'd bother with them on my glasses.

That being said, I do find myself wearing BMW branded products today.
View attachment 331510

Q~
Those are the M colours, BMW's colours are the white and blue of the Bavarian flag. Not sure I ever bought the Texaco link, look at early BMW racers in the M era and they tend to have Castrol branding for oil, if any, rather than Texaco. I know the story gets trotted out a lot but I've never seen it officially, even on visits to BMW.

BMW is very popular with arabs everywhere, this is how they celebrated the news or the oakley-bmw collaboration

I lost interest in oakley the day luxotica took over the iconic brand. Now the sunglasses quality feels like the run of the mill mass produced raybans. Unfortunate for oakley, i havent bought more than 6-7 sunglasses post 2010. My collection started way back in 2000 and its stuck helplessly at a count of 93. Dont think I'll reach the 100 mark even in the next 2-3 years. The only 1 right now im desperate to buy is the X-squared x-metal with ruby lens, coz mine got stolen
Luxotica's really screwed it up, sadly....

Latest Posts

Back