• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings and Salutations!

Oakley Dokily

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello all,

I have been a fan of Oakley sunglasses for about the last 15 years. I’ve acquired a very modest collection of shades, but many of them were gifted out to friends and family as I acquired new pieces.

I just became aware of this really cool forum of enthusiasts and collectors, and I’m hoping to learn more about the glasses that I love. I am a novice when it comes to the various history and models, but I am a collector of many things including guitars, cameras, watches, jewelry, coins, and baseball cards. Maybe I’ll soon be collecting Oakleys in earnest if I start hanging around here.

Anyway, I hope to get to know this community, as well as up my knowledge base.

Welcome, there’s a thread about other hobbies somewhere
I look forward to finding that thread.

Do you know of a good general thread where I can begin to understand what is considered collectible? Something like the history of Oakleys?

As I said, I’m a novice, and I’m slightly lost reading through the threads.

Thank you…

Good start, there’s a couple articles like that
Can you recommend someone to approach about buying multiple X-Metals when I become a paying member? I know there are some guys with large inventories that sell regularly, but I’m not sure who I should be considering.

Thank you…

Hello all,

I have been a fan of Oakley sunglasses for about the last 15 years. I’ve acquired a very modest collection of shades, but many of them were gifted out to friends and family as I acquired new pieces.

I just became aware of this really cool forum of enthusiasts and collectors, and I’m hoping to learn more about the glasses that I love. I am a novice when it comes to the various history and models, but I am a collector of many things including guitars, cameras, watches, jewelry, coins, and baseball cards. Maybe I’ll soon be collecting Oakleys in earnest if I start hanging around here.

Anyway, I hope to get to know this community, as well as up my knowledge base.
Welcome.
Every Expert was once a novice.
Some ''Experts'' are still novice.

Can you recommend someone to approach about buying multiple X-Metals when I become a paying member? I know there are some guys with large inventories that sell regularly, but I’m not sure who I should be considering.

Thank you…
Once you get 14 days under your belt, or pay for a membership, you can make threads looking to buy and people can contact you

Latest Posts

Back