• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to Remove Scratches Without Polishing a Watch?

@Q, I wear my watches and cannot avoid having some scuff here and there no matter how careful I try to be. And I love not only your inputs but the assurance of an expert. Also I am very glad most Oakley watches use sapphire crystal, last new model watch (other brand) I saw use only mineral glass, though claimed to be reinforced glass.

Thanks for ur useful info @qtrain23 ;)
Will theserefinishing scratch removal pens work as well?
Have u tried them?

s-l500_zps1xqy4mhe.jpg

No idea what that is
i copy paste the seller info on this

Brushed Titanium / Brushed Steel Watch Refinishing Pen & 1 Refill

• Designed specifically to restore titanium or Satin finish cases, buckles, and bezels
  • Retractable and self-storing refinishing tip
  • Compact size refinishes small areas and gets into tight spaces
  • Fantastic professional results with little effort
  • Refinish your own watches and save time and money!
One pen will do a ton of refinishing!

INCLUDES A FREE REFILL

This is an incredibly easy and convenient way to restore the titanium finish or brushed finish of your AP watch. While we recommend the Titanium Refinishing Pad or the Satin Refinishing pad (available in our store) for larger areas and blending, this pen is ideal for quick touch ups and small blemishes. Everyone who owns a titanium watch or a Satin finish watch should have one! If you are a perfectionist and bothered by the smallest of scuffs, you may even want to have one at home and one at the office to save yourself the aggravation of looking at a mishap all day long.

Back