• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"J" ... The New REAL Oakley?

I see another point. It's a perfect time to announce a new project by Jim. There are hundrets of good Oakley employees on the market now and those which are still working at Oakley for Lux are screwed... Time to come home to "Daddy". He could save the soul of the old Oakley staff before they are gone working in other companies. Hopefully he can recrute some of his old buddies - would be an awesome thing - whatever the to be released product is.

What if his new glasses were live video, with unlimited filtration colors and adjustable contrast, brightness, etc. The lenses would be 3D television screens, and there would be four, maybe six cameras that would give You MORE than natural vision. Instead of 3-D, it would be in 4-D, because of infinite adjustability of the six live video feeds. I've thought about this technology for a while. With a powerful microprocessor in front of each ear, who knows the adjustability that could be achieved with his brilliant mind. Ever since video glasses became popular and inexpensive, I've been waiting for someone with the brilliance and resources of Mr J, to make human vision obsolete, We may be on the verge of a visionary experience th.at no one could have ever dreamed possible. Except for the mind of Mr J. J Vision, if You will, could be just around the corner. And I'll be standing in line clutching a handful of C Notes. Do it Mr J, and sooner rather than later. I can't wait!

Sorry Mr Kronin. Ah gits carried away sometimes. Maybe he'll just make a pair of FROGSKINS N' call 'em TADPOLESKINS 'r somethin.

What if his new glasses were live video, with unlimited filtration colors and adjustable contrast, brightness, etc. The lenses would be 3D television screens, and there would be four, maybe six cameras that would give You MORE than natural vision. Instead of 3-D, it would be in 4-D, because of infinite adjustability of the six live video feeds. I've thought about this technology for a while. With a powerful microprocessor in front of each ear, who knows the adjustability that could be achieved with his brilliant mind. Ever since video glasses became popular and inexpensive, I've been waiting for someone with the brilliance and resources of Mr J, to make human vision obsolete, We may be on the verge of a visionary experience th.at no one could have ever dreamed possible. Except for the mind of Mr J. J Vision, if You will, could be just around the corner. And I'll be standing in line clutching a handful of C Notes. Do it Mr J, and sooner rather than later. I can't wait!
:eek: .........:help:.........Whatever it is you are smoking......stop it

........and pass it on to other forum users

Back