• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Custom/Lens Cutting/Custom Frame Mod Contacts

Added
@SoulFulFrog's custom pitboss page
@SoulFulFrog (Toronto, Canada) - Check out Brian's work here and his hydrodips here. His Pitboss customs are incredible. See them here. Turnaround time < 2 weeks! Brian does cerakote, dips, chrome coloring, O matter paint projects, fades, pearls, and pretty much anything you want done to O matter! He also anodises, polishes, paints all X-metals. See examples of his X-metal custom work here.

updated
@NuttyOAK13Y (UK) - He can strip down the frame, clean it thoroughly then rebuild the nose bridge, if ear stems need new gaskets they are replaced and tightened so frame is factory tight. Will set you back £40. Price includes all parts and return special delivery postage. One day turnaround.

please let me know your first name, more specific location and if you have some picture examples on OF of what you do so I can post a link. Thanks!

updated website for @NuttyOAK13Y
@NuttyOAK13Y (UK) - He can strip down the frame, clean it thoroughly then rebuild the nose bridge, if ear stems need new gaskets they are replaced and tightened so frame is factory tight. Will set you back £40. Price includes all parts and return special delivery postage. One day turnaround. Check out his work here.

updated website for @NuttyOAK13Y
@NuttyOAK13Y (UK) - He can strip down the frame, clean it thoroughly then rebuild the nose bridge, if ear stems need new gaskets they are replaced and tightened so frame is factory tight. Will set you back £40. Price includes all parts and return special delivery postage. One day turnaround. Check out his work here.
Thanks buddy. Appreciated.

Updated

@SiRacer420 (Louisiana, USA) - Jason custom cuts incredible vinyl stickers in a range of colours. Check them out here and here. The current list of colours and sizes he can do is here. Check out some he gave me here and here. My review. He also does 3D printed colored washers for
Minute Machine gaskets/washers
and the little gaskets that keep the door hinges from rubbing on the 3.0 (or 3.1) replacement door hinge gaskets. He can pretty much 3D print anything including custom Oakley stands.

Damn i was hoping for a warning
Capture+_2019-01-18-07-42-10.png

Lol, you just created the warning. Good job