• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My small collection. Done for now.

I finally just watched the blu-ray from my C-SIX Aluminum box.
Had 2 videos approx 7 min each.
1 was on the c six another was the time bomb 2. They were good. Audio was only 2 channel though. Thought there was something wrong with my 7.1 ss, but it was just the blu-ray.

Feel like I need a time bomb 2 now...so I could be extra elite. Not a watch guy though

Feel like I need a time bomb 2 now...so I could be extra elite. Not a watch guy though

is that 'not a watch guy' as in all watches or just oakley watches? i had the tb2 itch and just bought one off the forum - no regrets, it is a fantastic watch with a 'proper' movement (eta automatic). my only concern is the longevity of the band as they are very difficult to find replacements. i haven't even had the courage to size the band yet!!

is that 'not a watch guy' as in all watches or just oakley watches? i had the tb2 itch and just bought one off the forum - no regrets, it is a fantastic watch with a 'proper' movement (eta automatic). my only concern is the longevity of the band as they are very difficult to find replacements. i haven't even had the courage to size the band yet!!
All watches. I still have my fossil watch from high school...20 years ago. Ha. Probably haven't worn it since then.

e8570be53839d0b224cc6ff5f5bbdb50.jpg

Can't beat $50 for these puppies. Now I can say I have a frog.