• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Doubletap but.. inperfections

Quick post got a email reply. it was like my initial email wasn't even read talked about calling in and getting a service number paying for postage,etc , etch etc.
I replied and asked as much. That I was planning how going to HQ wed/thur.

Its a sad state of affairs when the first response is the form letter lol... what's the point of pictures

Anyways, Wednesday getting new front splitter on car and headed there if time permits.

Will keep posts going!

Thx!!

not sure where it came from. pretty large piece.

headed there thurs.

tried to set up talking to someone specific.. nope.. just gotta walk in and hope they can help.

seems i have to either send it in or walk in.. or since there is a 90 day warranty on items i can wait to find it in a store (which means i would have to call them before going there) to see if they have it in for a swap.

i was asking, isn't there a way to turn it in and get a replacement. shipped to me at their cost. he was like there are no parts to fix this and i was like.. i would rather have a new complete one.

it really shouldn't have gone out like this.

thanks!

if circumstances were different i would recommend a straight return.that being said i imagine finding a replacement would be incredibly difficult.

did you or the other party give it a once over before checking it out? not that the cause lies there, oakley should be on this but with how it was purchased, as well as the low stock, it may have prevented this-- seems fairly obvious there is something amiss when you look at the face of the watch.

definnitely a unique situation but also an unfortunate one, no matter how you look at it-- curious to hear how this one pans out

9am. Thurs.

1441295084714-2135370661.jpg

Latest Posts

Back