• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ebay Sellers

I can't speak to the first three but the fourth one, the Mars, is authentic yet custom.

This has been discussed a few times here - Ice was never released as an OEM colorway but they were available as replacement lenses. But OEM blue Mars rubbers were unknown, however a few pairs like this have turned up recently and the rubbers appear to be OEM.

Best guess is they were OCP (Oakley Custom Program). Though the box shown is not an OCP box but a craters / Bblack iridium box; perhaps that's what they used at the time, IDK.

But at least the craters frame is authentic, perhaps the lenses and rubbers, too. If you can get them for $450 or less, that's a decent deal.

And BTW, for this sort of inquiry you'll get better exposure by posting on this thread:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/...y-thread-are-these-fake-post-fakes-here.7647/

And, welcome to the forum...

Interesting pop quiz new fella!
I'd say all are legit- I mean for glasses made in China how can you cry foul on knock-offs made in China?
The last one I can personally vouch for and is a respected forum member. Those would be some very cool Craters to enjoy.

I could not care less if this pisses anyone off, or if the following eBay'r is here on OF ... feel free to let lx300gs know he is just an annoyance, ... I already did, twice ... & proudly wear the badge of an eBay suspendee - 14-Days for harassment back in February, even though I never used foul language nor called him/her one name.

I could not care less if this pisses anyone off, or if the following eBay'r is here on OF ... feel free to let lx300gs know he is just an annoyance, ... I already did, twice ... & proudly wear the badge of an eBay suspendee - 14-Days for harassment back in February, even though I never used foul language nor called him/her one name.
Haha I did one better. Strung him out a Carbon C6, Aluminum C6 and a Madman raw I was selling

Yeah lx300gs has a rep here, and it's not a good one...

I just do not get it. I may be somewhat of a n00b, but I am learning very quickly, ... but even the greenest of folk can see the ridiculousness of a generic "oakley" search on eBay, then refine for highest $ to lowest $, ... then commence to just be very confused, or laugh, & even allow yourself to get angry.

Grrr!

I just do not get it. I may be somewhat of a n00b, but I am learning very quickly, ... but even the greenest of folk can see the ridiculousness of a generic "oakley" search on eBay, then refine for highest $ to lowest $, ... then commence to just be very confused, or laugh, & even allow yourself to get angry.

Grrr!
Want to call him and tell him?

I can't speak to the first three but the fourth one, the Mars, is authentic yet custom.

This has been discussed a few times here - Ice was never released as an OEM colorway but they were available as replacement lenses. But OEM blue Mars rubbers were unknown, however a few pairs like this have turned up recently and the rubbers appear to be OEM.

Best guess is they were OCP (Oakley Custom Program). Though the box shown is not an OCP box but a craters / Bblack iridium box; perhaps that's what they used at the time, IDK.

But at least the craters frame is authentic, perhaps the lenses and rubbers, too. If you can get them for $450 or less, that's a decent deal.

And BTW, for this sort of inquiry you'll get better exposure by posting on this thread:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/...y-thread-are-these-fake-post-fakes-here.7647/

And, welcome to the forum...

Thank--and may GOD bless--you, kronin323. :)

Back