• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Frogskins Vs Ray-Ban Wayfarers?

Ok all, so I'm sure I can already guess that this forum is going to be pro Frogskins, but at the same time Wayfarers are a classic, so I wanted to see what the arguments were on both sides. They are obviously similar glasses.

I've heard a lot of friends pick up my Frogs and say they feel "cheap", but when I pick up friends Wayfarer's they don't feel durable, they feel just heavy to me, almost weighted.

What do you all think? And let's try to keep this civil :)
Ok all, so I'm sure I can already guess that this forum is going to be pro Frogskins, but at the same time Wayfarers are a classic, so I wanted to see what the arguments were on both sides. They are obviously similar glasses.

I've heard a lot of friends pick up my Frogs and say they feel "cheap", but when I pick up friends Wayfarer's they don't feel durable, they feel just heavy to me, almost weighted.

What do you all think? And let's try to keep this civil :)
Because it light and it feel cheap? Don't be naive in believing that illusion. Like everyone else on here said. It's light, durable, and it comes in all variety of colors. The draw back the len can get scratch easily. Sometime you forget you're wearing them.

Latest Posts

Back