• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

oakley thump tribal MOD?

Felixlcca

Oakley Beginner
I Have bought a pair of oakley Thump Tribal and they dont work flawlessly anymore. I was wondering if it was possible for someone to MOD my pair of sunglasses so i can use Bluetooth to lissin to music.

Not sure if anyone has done or tried it before but would love to get into contact with somebody that is more knowledgeable

-Felix

215370.jpg

There is a US based member on here just enter Oakley Thump repair into the search box.

I have exactly the same piece with the same issues🙄

I Have bought a pair of oakley Thump Tribal and they dont work flawlessly anymore. I was wondering if it was possible for someone to MOD my pair of sunglasses so i can use Bluetooth to lissin to music.

Not sure if anyone has done or tried it before but would love to get into contact with somebody that is more knowledgeable

-Felix

View attachment 1037030
Graham Ford is the guy you want at Oakley Thump repair. He is an expert in Thumps and O Rokrs, and a real nice guy.

I would say it would be easier ams probably less expensive to buy an O Rok rmodel. I prefer the plain O Rokr because the leads for the battery have to be soldered to the board. It takes knowledge and small specialized equipment to do that.

Back