• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pit boss 1 Matte Black BI LNIB Price dropped again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
You might want to negotiate in private. And by the way, @Hellmut77 is great to deal with.
Cheers
I don't think he's negotiating. Seller just posted 600 g/s. 600 goods or services.

Username Hidden said:
You wont get bitten or shot if you PM him and make him a reasonable offer. Just my opinion
That's true. But potential buyer just want clarification. Is it 600usd, 600gbp, or 600euros. This is what I was trying to say and what andrewtorres is trying to ask. It might also help other potential buyer/s since the info is posted and not have to waste time posting. Some of us are at work and don't want to get in trouble because of a proper price not being posted.

Username Hidden said:
That's true. But potential buyer just want clarification. Is it 600usd, 600gbp, or 600euros. This is what I was trying to say and what andrewtorres is trying to ask. It might also help other potential buyer/s since the info is posted and not have to waste time posting. Some of us are at work and don't want to get in trouble because of a proper price not being posted.
It's was posted at 600 US dollars G&S , shipped to conus . International shipping would be extra or at least the difference in shipping . Normally around 20 more US dollars . If a reasonable offer is made ,it will of course be considered.
Most prices on the forum are in US dollars unless otherwise stated . At least that's what Iv seen from being a memebr here .

Username Hidden said:
You wont get bitten or shot if you PM him and make him a reasonable offer. Just my opinion
Thank @MSTech

im new here.i purchase some in ebay, some have different currency and im in new zealand, so i need to convert it usd to nzd and inquire for shipping cost and get idea of the total before going forward. we call it "potential buyer"

Username Hidden said:
im new here.i purchase some in ebay, some have different currency and im in new zealand, so i need to convert it usd to nzd and inquire for shipping cost and get idea of the total before going forward. we call it "potential buyer"
No worries , shipping to Japan from Ny had cost me around 37 US , can't be much more, ask @Luppeto

Updated pics

TTT

Status
Not open for further replies.