• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ProzoneUK

All the info will be posted on here soon. The lens tech at Zeiss is second to none. All info is on its way and will be on here for all to see. Chris is just on his way back from Germany where he has been looking at the new technology for the lenses. Think a lot of people will be surprised with what is coming.
It will only be surprising if the Zeiss Lens is tested specifically against the Oakley lens...

It will only be surprising if the Zeiss Lens is tested specifically against the Oakley lens...

Agreed.

But for me, "if it aint broke, dont fix it". Ive never had an issue with oakleys clarity and every single pair i own has authentic lenses in them, whether OEM or custom cut.

So ProzomeUK lenses are made by Z
I don't have the rig to do that but Zeiss do it themselves and the data sheets will provide all relevant info ;-)

Shooting

Pilla uses Zeiss and I don’t think they are anzi approved. I recall a thread on an archery forum I’m on and a lot of people were claiming other products were better, including Oakley, when it came to this...
This info I am referring to is from about 18 months ago, and I havent had a chance to go through the Pilla website thoroughly...maybe it’s changed since then.

Agreed.

But for me, "if it aint broke, dont fix it". Ive never had an issue with oakleys clarity and every single pair i own has authentic lenses in them, whether OEM or custom cut.

There's no doubt Oakley are excellent. Nobody is saying otherwise. But they abandoned the XM projects and sold up. It's up to people like me. x-man and Linegear to keep things going. I went with Zeiss because they were very accommodating and have a good reputation.

There's no doubt Oakley are excellent. Nobody is saying otherwise. But they abandoned the XM projects and sold up. It's up to people like me. x-man and Linegear to keep things going. I went with Zeiss because they were very accommodating and have a good reputation.

Fair enough. Nothing wrong with doing that. Zeiss has a great name as we all know. I just ask for some type of evidence that they are zeiss. No offense meant

Latest Posts

Back