• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time For A New Cell Phone...Narrowed It Down To 2..

Which Cell Phone should I get

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK Update time!!!!!

I got the 16gb black iphone 4s and picked up the white 4s 16gb for the wife. I didn't think that I would like this phone as much as I do, but DAMN its better then expected. There is so much that this phone can do. Its truly fast and handles everything I need. I did want a 4G phone since I am on Verizon, but 4G is spotty and its not truly up to running everywhere yet. However Apple plans on releasing a 4G phone next year anyway. There are SO many conveinent apps to use and the iCloud system allows me to sync everything I need right to my home computer, from where ever I am.... There is ALOT of hidden features that are available I am truly satisfied with its use. I never thought this phone would be so easy to work. Yes.... iTunes took a little getting use too, but once you get the hang of it its easy.

I have been doing a lot of research on the phone since I have had it, and there are so many things I never knew I could do with it and I am leanring more each day.

I also researched indepth, accessories that I could use, that would be compatible without question. Some stuff has issues so my research paid off. I ordered a few Otterbox Defender cases, Belkin chargers, and specific charging cables that came recommended from Mac Forums. I also ordered a Vapor pro black ops case from the UK at a price I couldn't pass up.

Now I almost bought an iMac a few months ago when my computer took a dump. I can say
that my next PC will be the iMac. I recently got one to use in my office, since some of the programs that I work with seem unstable on a Windows based PC. So I am getting use to that one also.

I got my wife an iphone, i pad and imac all in last year for which I am still paying CC off...she loves them I do a few things on the iMac and like it much bettter than the Windows PC I have to use at work....and no I still dont know how to take pix with any of this...I know she loves her iphone 4s...Verizon told me that next release is 5 cubed which is 3d i phone That sux cuz I couldnt even look at screen if everything goes 3d...makes me sick the same way polarization does only worse...i dont see many movies but walked out on one in 3d- barely able to walk and got credit for 2d ticket...I am probably the only person on here who doesn't see comic book movies(seems to be all they make now) although I thought the Star Trek reboot was good...in 2d anyway but I hope they continue offering both choice for those rare movies I see...

My vote's for the iPhone! Jailbreak it and you won't be disappointed :dance3:!

I would do it but it's under warranty and I carry insurance on it, Verizon or Apple won't warranty it.... Yea I could tell them I lost it, but its not worth it and I never unlocked my other phones. I thought about it but, never did it.....

I got my wife an iphone, i pad and imac all in last year for which I am still paying CC off...she loves them I do a few things on the iMac and like it much bettter than the Windows PC I have to use at work....and no I still dont know how to take pix with any of this...I know she loves her iphone 4s...Verizon told me that next release is 5 cubed which is 3d i phone That sux cuz I couldnt even look at screen if everything goes 3d...makes me sick the same way polarization does only worse...i dont see many movies but walked out on one in 3d- barely able to walk and got credit for 2d ticket...I am probably the only person on here who doesn't see comic book movies(seems to be all they make now) although I thought the Star Trek reboot was good...in 2d anyway but I hope they continue offering both choice for those rare movies I see...

I almost bought an iPad the other day on one of my deal sites. No BS.... they had an iPad 1 64gb for $350... My coworker bought one when I showed it to him. The just 2 nights ago they had the iPad2 16gb with everything for $453 I see one in the fututre here!!!!!

Thats not a bad price for the Ipad 2, I'd never buy it at retail. I'd buy the tab if I was paying full retail, but thats because i have the luxury of being close with an app developer so this sways my purchases so he can tweak things the way i want them. He is going to help me integrate my new house and music lites.

Thats not a bad price for the Ipad 2, I'd never buy it at retail. I'd buy the tab if I was paying full retail, but thats because i have the luxury of being close with an app developer so this sways my purchases so he can tweak things the way i want them. He is going to help me integrate my new house and music lites.

That is cool to have that done!!!!! I knew some people that had there entire home run from a tablet. I mean everything could be controlled from it. They had electronic door locks on there entry doors too.

iPhone 4s upgraded from 3GS
I love this phone. The camera is awesome. The responsiveness of the phone is unmatched. It's sleek and comfortable to hold and talk
unlike many droid phones. Siri is amazing. If you have a iPhone 4 I would wait till the 5 comes out. If you do not get the iPhone 4s and
never look back at an inferior phone.

This message was sent from my iPhone 4s

You did make the right choice in choosing the iPhone. I wish I did a couple months ago but I'm not about to pay 600 dollars for a phone. But I do own a Mac book pro and a pm iPad. I use my iPad all day long wether it be for school work or browsing the awesome Oakley forum. I'd you buy one you will not regret it.

Back