• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Ok, gotta let go of some frames. I've been focusing my collection mostly on X-Metals so, I'm letting go of some of my others and need to know what a fair asking prices should be on the following:

Jawbone 04-203 complete set Polished black/+Red iridium polarized with extra set of persimmon lenses. Worn only a few times. Overall would rate about 9/10
Inmate 24-117 Polished black/ VR28 BIP lenses used, frame 8.5-9.0 and lenses 9.5 no scratches. No box or papers. just microfiber bag.
Pit Boss 2 OO9137-02 complete set. Worn a handful of times. Fames/Lenses 9.5 no scratches.

Your input in greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you were to walk into an independent sports shop. Let's say. In Surrey Uk and they had a pair of never displayed never opened x squared x metal finish that had just sat in drawer forgotten for 4 years, ruby lenses , .. obviously complete and everything ... What would be a price that you would impulse buy them? Or what would be a good price for them? Thanks.

If you were to walk into an independent sports shop. Let's say. In Surrey Uk and they had a pair of never displayed never opened x squared x metal finish that had just sat in drawer forgotten for 4 years, ruby lenses , .. obviously complete and everything ... What would be a price that you would impulse buy them? Or what would be a good price for them? Thanks.
I would say 320-330 pounds

You lucky b'stard ;)

AP vest like new, size L/XL ? Price ?
Thanks

image.jpg

Back