• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi, I'm on the job of buying some glasses and products. Could help me to estimate an estimated price. The seller tells me that the metal parts are genuine, that they were made for a special event.
Size s / m is in perfect condition.
I appreciate your help. The estimated sale price which could be. Thank you.View attachment 316794 View attachment 316795 View attachment 316794

View attachment 316796

View attachment 316797

View attachment 316798

View attachment 316799
So do you own it or buying it ? I take it your not in the Us

So do you own it or buying it ? I take it your not in the Us
My friend, I'm in Colombia. I am going to travel to the United States, coming up with the intention of selling some glasses and products. That is why I try to advise the prices that I have to pay when I buy some item. If you can help me thank you.

My friend, I'm in Colombia. I am going to travel to the United States, coming up with the intention of selling some glasses and products. That is why I try to advise the prices that I have to pay when I buy some item. If you can help me thank you.

I could sell this product for how much money

Ok, if you fine someone to pay that. they over paying for it. In the last year or so price on it has dropped A bit. Send me pic of the metal rings attached to the strands That iswhat's gonna hurt the most or help. How are they attached. Any proof on fact the were used for promoting. That would help a lot

Ok, if you fine someone to pay that. they over paying for it. In the last year or so price on it has dropped A bit. Send me pic of the metal rings attached to the strands That iswhat's gonna hurt the most or help. How are they attached. Any proof on fact the were used for promoting. That would help a lot
perfect friend. I will send you the photos over the course of these days. I am going to buy this article and I will send more details photos of the metal parts. With as much information as possible. I also have some glasses x metal, which are already mine. Thank you.

Like I said I'm not saying it's the true value ebay is always top end especially on BIN but it gives an idea. I doubt if that is going to sell at that price but you never know

Latest Posts

Back