• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I have a friend that told me he had some same, penny polished fire too:idk:
your right its probably OEM cut though
I didn't know they were unmarked that changes it a bit .
It is not that uncommon to have unmarked polarized custom cuts directly from Oakley, as they did do it here and there. I have few unmarked direct from Oakley lenses in juliet and R2, that I got from a few very reliable members here

Personally I think you have to wait for them to come in and look at the base tint before you can definitively conclude that they are fire. The pics you posted look as much "fruby" ruby as they do fire; variations in iridium can make some examples of the two look similar.

But base tint, fire appears greenish-brown while ruby appears blue, there's no question there.

I also don't think it's a good idea to list them for sale before you've actually received them. All you have to go off of is the original seller's description, and we all know items are too often described as being better than they really are, so you're risking misrepresenting them. Really IMHO only a fool would negotiate a deal with you on that pair before you've actually received them.

Personally I think you have to wait for them to come in and look at the base tint before you can definitively conclude that they are fire. The pics you posted look as much "fruby" ruby as they do fire; variations in iridium can make some examples of the two look similar.

But base tint, fire appears greenish-brown while ruby appears blue, there's no question there.

I also don't think it's a good idea to list them for sale before you've actually received them. All you have to go off of is the original seller's description, and we all know items are too often described as being better than they really are, so you're risking misrepresenting them. Really IMHO only a fool would negotiate a deal with you on that pair before you've actually received them.

Ooohhh. Ooooh dingo wants a trade :p

ok Sir, will place ad on hold till then. I appreciate it. Just saw a few ads like that before so i thought it was ok. Also mentioned in the ad i cant confirm the details yet. But will place ad on hold or delete ad for now

very nice though

IMG_9903.JPG

Back