• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
In this shape around $130-170 depending on if there are any cracks and buyer. I'd be more in the 150 range if I was selling. Great looking pair GLWS!
No box but comes with original baggy... more photos imgur link> Black Rain

I think the lens has a good amount of wear. Id put it a little lower than that...closer to $100
True there is a fair amount of hairline scuffs and 2 areas with nicks, although they don't appear intrusive to general FOV while wearing them... although I can understand them lacking in the glamour department - assuming you'd want to display them more so than wear them regularly.
I will be shooting for around 150 sold else where, low 100s to any O-F peeps.

I didn't think they were horrible but those pictures were hard to tell with my phone. Needed better pictures of the frame also. Yeah if lens are shoot your definitely at the 100 range.

IMG_3231.JPG IMG_3256.JPG BR_Lens - 4.jpg BR_Lens - 3.jpg BR_Lens - 1.jpg

Side Icons.jpg R Quart.jpg BR_Lens - 5.jpgBR_Lens - 6.jpg
BR.jpg

I never understood the logic when people say "lenses are still good for display".

For me personally i want my lenses just as good displayed as when worn. Its very important to me; i do understand not everyone is like that though.

Still an awesome pair though.

I don't fully understand the terminology, but I recall seeing some razor blade lenses which ascetically looked mint with exception of the mounting hooks being cut (appeared someone intentionally cut them off :eek:)

Which would lead me to believe if you did a clean job epoxying them into a frame then they'd be 'good for display purposes' but functionally they'd be lacking :p

What value is a Jamiroquai Split Thump. BNIB factory sealed..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What value is a Jamiroquai Split Thump. BNIB factory sealed..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
345 to 420 USD - memory of what I'd seen sell in the past year, they weren't sealed but they had all the packaging materials and did not appear blemished or used.

Last edited:
View attachment 545770 View attachment 545771 View attachment 545772

Hello O-Community,
I saw this on eBay, it went over my limit, but was I curious on what this might be worth:

R1 custom blue With Sapphire Iridium Polarized + Linegear rubber:

Oakley X Metal Romeo 2 Sunglasses | eBay

Thanks

Customs are really hard to price. This one was worth what it sold for..$550, right? On some days, with the right people, could have sold for $600, other maybe $500...

If I were selling it, I would have started at $600, with this formula in mind:

Beater R1 - $400
Custom job - $100
Lenses - $100

Obviously, those aren’t exact numbers...and depending on how desperate I was to sell it, I would lower price accordingly.

Back