• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I raced road bikes as a teen and LOVED my Oakley Blades. I’ve only just recently begun buying the Oakley’s of my youth, all x-metal. My first pair of Oakley’s that I remember vividly are these. I haven’t the slightest idea of current value/fair price. Anyone?
E8DB5ECF-87C4-4AEB-B8AD-259F470A39E6.jpeg
6CD2ADB1-A82F-4BD3-97EF-CF01931466DA.jpeg
C12AB61D-796C-4C65-8F88-BBBA6BCC7B0C.jpeg

What value is a Jamiroquai Split Thump. BNIB factory sealed..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
$450 - Good price if you're buying
$550 - Good price if you're selling

Take off $100 for "great condition, but used".

There were allegedly 500 made. Considering how rare they are, they actually don't command that high a price. I think the reason is that the "electronic" pairs have batteries which will no longer hold charge (this many years later) and so really, they only serve as "display" non useable pairs. The style also doesn't appeal universally to everyone but they're quite a nice pair to have in a larger collection.

P.S. There are aftermarket batteries that can be retrofitted. Available online.
List of Rarest Non-Frogskin Oakleys (with As Many Pictures/Info As I Could Find...) (cacatman)

$450 - Good price if you're buying
$550 - Good price if you're selling

Take off $100 for "great condition, but used".

There were allegedly 500 made. Considering how rare they are, they actually don't command that high a price. I think the reason is that the "electronic" pairs have batteries which will no longer hold charge (this many years later) and so really, they only serve as "display" non useable pairs. The style also doesn't appeal universally to everyone but they're quite a nice pair to have in a larger collection.

P.S. There are aftermarket batteries that can be retrofitted. Available online.
List of Rarest Non-Frogskin Oakleys (with As Many Pictures/Info As I Could Find...) (cacatman)

Thats a bit steep IMO.

Thats the only thump i dont have that id like to get

I raced road bikes as a teen and LOVED my Oakley Blades. I’ve only just recently begun buying the Oakley’s of my youth, all x-metal. My first pair of Oakley’s that I remember vividly are these. I haven’t the slightest idea of current value/fair price. Anyone?
View attachment 546079 View attachment 546080 View attachment 546081

Colored frames and with orange/violet seems to fetch a higher premium of around $200 or more if has box. This just from my experience of having two pairs sold in auction 1) crystal black / razor black iridium 7.5/10 condition @ $110. 2) white / razor grey w/ box/strap/papers + pink, blue & grey new nose pieces + blade grey spare 9/10 condition @ $185.

Latest Posts

Back