• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey Guys,
Looking for a hand on values with some re-release (but a few years prior to all of the heritage stuff) Razorblades and Eyeshades.
Razorblades Black Frame / Black Arms / Fire
Razorblades White Frame / White Arms / Fire
Razorblades Red Frame / Red Arms / Fire
Razorblades Yellow Frame / Yellow Arms / Fire
Razorblades Matte Clear Frame / Matte Clear Arms / Blue Irid
Eyeshades Black Frame / Yellow Arms / Grey
Eyeshades Red Frame / Black Arms / Fire
Z8ulQse.jpg

K9915CK.jpg

y0h7Raf.jpg

FdxlIIL.jpg

ndXern2.jpg

XkM6DsU.jpg

e4yqIuL.jpg

Thanks for all the input!

@Mike.vanderkoon and @Wicked:
I don't think that the numbers match, which is weird because I bought these (along with a set of ti/ice) new from a shop I worked at; I can't imagine that they would have ordered more than one pair of the copper frames (in which case the boxes could have been mixed up). Who knows.

Here's a shot of the label and serial #:
use_numbersIMG_4798.JPG

Thanks again // Cheers

Thanks for all the input!

@Mike.vanderkoon and @Wicked:
I don't think that the numbers match, which is weird because I bought these (along with a set of ti/ice) new from a shop I worked at; I can't imagine that they would have ordered more than one pair of the copper frames (in which case the boxes could have been mixed up). Who knows.

Here's a shot of the label and serial #:
View attachment 618015
Thanks again // Cheers

If you were to pull off that top label you’d see the serial on the box. I bet it matches but you’ll play hell getting that top label off without ruining the one underneath.

That top one is the one your shop put on it for inventory purposes. I ****in HATE when retailers do that.

If you were to pull off that top label you’d see the serial on the box. I bet it matches but you’ll play hell getting that top label off without ruining the one underneath.

That top one is the one your shop put on it for inventory purposes. I ****in HATE when retailers do that.

Hmm...Maybe it's time to get out the heat gun...

I can't help but be a bit concerned that while attempting to remove the top label I'll get into the lower one and almost certainly do some damage to the box (as you mentioned)....they've been married for almost 20 years!

Thanks for the info.

I can't help but be a bit concerned that while attempting to remove the top label I'll get into the lower one and almost certainly do some damage to the box (as you mentioned)....they've been married for almost 20 years!

Thanks for the info.

I’ve done it with success. You just have to be careful. Heat it slow and not on high. Use a razor blade to help the glue come off. When you’re done use an alcohol pad that’s damn near dried out to clean it. Don’t use water! Even a drop of water will cause that cardboard box to swell wherever it touches.

Post pics if you try it and good luck.

I figured you would have an opinion about that :headbang:

Thanks for the info.
You can’t see through the top label at all? I concur with @SiRacer420 i ****** hate when they did that.

Back