• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
What is market price for a double wide aluminum case? Buyer is asking $600.
E7AF04FD-8715-4794-9EB6-482F937D556A.jpeg
16E8E9ED-3D10-4524-826C-47E216CE4095.jpeg

Last edited:
what's a good condition Medusa (hat and glasses) worth nowadays? I have an XL with no tags but only ever tried on and not "worn". I need to be a paying member to access the for sale forum now?

I’m not sure on price as I don’t really follow the Medusa stuff...but you’ll have access to the market after 2 weeks and 15 or 20 posts.

Can someone help me identify these sunglasses? I'm selling them for someone else and he gave me this pair without a very good description tag. They are polarized and have "polarized etched (I think) into one of the lenses. They are flexible between the lens frames and the nose piece. He did say they were fire lenses, polarized and came with a ballistic case.

Can someone help me identify these sunglasses? I'm selling them for someone else and he gave me this pair without a very good description tag. They are polarized and have "polarized etched (I think) into one of the lenses. They are flexible between the lens frames and the nose piece. He did say they were fire lenses, polarized and came with a ballistic case.View attachment 634422View attachment 634423

It’s a Plasma with Fire Iridium, does it have a serial number on the inner left arm? If it does is there a letter at the end or no lettter, then we can tell you what’s generation it is

Yes, it has a serial number. I can't make out all of the numbers for sure. It ends in 003504. The first part could be JP or 10 or JD. Just not sure about the first 2 characters. There is a 15 on each side in front of the hinge on the temple. If you get these identified, what would a ballpark value be on a slightly used pair?

Yes, it has a serial number. I can't make out all of the numbers for sure. It ends in 003504. The first part could be JP or 10 or JD. Just not sure about the first 2 characters. There is a 15 on each side in front of the hinge on the temple. If you get these identified, what would a ballpark value be on a slightly used pair?
Get a good pic of serial. We've seen our share of hard to see serials. We'll get you the correct info.

Back