• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi guys, I'm thinking of selling a couple pieces I got, but idk what yo ask for it. I'll submit pictures later on.
The pieces I'm selling are a pitboss 2 vr28 with polished black frame, in perfect condition, just glasses and Oakley bag and a Jupiter factory lite, this one is the aluminum frame with carbon fiber stems and ice polarized lenses, the lenses are an easy 7/10. this comes with original hard case and cardboard box with the label reading the model and all. Juts trying to find a good price to sell them both maybe outside the forum on Craigslist
Thanks for your help

Quick price check on what a few pairs are worth. First is a new in box carbon Ducati Juliet. Second is a new in box infinite hero Juliet. Third is a x metal Juliet first gen ruby x serial with a serial under 5000 in 9/10 condition with matching box. Just looking for ballpark figures as I may be making a few trades and want to know what to add cash to without making an insulting offer.

Thanks.

Quick price check on what a few pairs are worth. First is a new in box carbon Ducati Juliet. Second is a new in box infinite hero Juliet. Third is a x metal Juliet first gen ruby x serial with a serial under 5000 in 9/10 condition with matching box. Just looking for ballpark figures as I may be making a few trades and want to know what to add cash to without making an insulting offer.

Thanks.

The IH set should be worth 550-750. I recently bought a complete set new for $560 and and the sunglasses (not complete) like new for $400

Would appreciate advice on buying a Juliet. No lenses. Rubber is new. Serial PxxxxxxA which looks like second generation plasma Juliet?

What are 2nd gen plasma Juliet’s worth? (I looked on eBay but prices are all over the board. I see some Juliets that sold for under $150, and others for closer to $1000)

Also, is it normal for the frames to seem slightly lopsided like that? Or might that suggest that the nose piece needs adjusting? Maybe it’s the camera angle…

273CF411-363E-49D5-8F26-D220DEF8BB36.jpeg
634D421F-2DD5-46CD-80D4-789E9BC93CBE.jpeg
B86CF276-22BE-4C37-80DB-2DE4796E3039.jpeg

Would appreciate advice on buying a Juliet. No lenses. Rubber is new. Serial PxxxxxxA which looks like second generation plasma Juliet?

What are 2nd gen plasma Juliet’s worth? (I looked on eBay but prices are all over the board. I see some Juliets that sold for under $150, and others for closer to $1000)

Also, is it normal for the frames to seem slightly lopsided like that? Or might that suggest that the nose piece needs adjusting? Maybe it’s the camera angle…

View attachment 637801View attachment 637802View attachment 637803
Judging by last pic she needs a tune-up so $160.00

View attachment 637801View attachment 637802View attachment 637803
That probably needs a tune up and obviously lenses. Maybe rubber. It’s closer to the $150 mark. The lower the better.

Curious as to Value with no box and condition

Back