• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi all.

New to this so please be kind.
I am currently working away from home in Hong Kong, I asked my wife to take a photo of some of the glasses I have on display.
This is the best of a bad lot I'm sorry.
Just inquiring about value at the moment, possible sell once I can get some clearer photos.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers. View attachment 684559

Hail to the ichiro temple that you have built.. wow!

Gauging interest new to the exchange side. What are these worth? The boss said she doesn’t like them on me at all, so seeing if someone wants them or maybe trade for some wires.

Please be gentle!

Do people usually get right what they ask or is there a lot of bartering?

75 i would take all day! I don’t have the boxes as I purchased these about 20 years ago maybe?

View attachment 683353View attachment 683354View attachment 683355

$75 for both?

That's doable.

$75 each?

Unlikely

Hi all.

I am currently working away from home in Hong Kong, I asked my wife to take a photo of some of the glasses I have on display.
Just inquiring about value at the moment, possible sell once I can get some clearer photos.

Do they have boxes and what are the conditions?

20191221_234044.jpg
Screenshot_20191221-233710_Facebook.jpg

Can anyone tell me the value of these SJ,in good condition..no scratches on lenses,bag only?

Hi all.

I'll give you 2K for everything :)

Back