• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How rare this pair of Monster Dog are ??

I am asking because today i saw ones on a store that has been selling Oakleys for a long time here in Tijuana, they are NIB and they are asking $ 125.00 dollars for them, which is a little lower than the price showed on OR.

Is that a good deal or not ?? Would you pay retail for them ??

I am asking because today i saw ones on a store that has been selling Oakleys for a long time here in Tijuana, they are NIB and they are asking $ 125.00 dollars for them, which is a little lower than the price showed on OR.

That’s not a bad price considering age and still brand new, did it have its original box?

Id buy it for that. $125 BNIB is good price IMO

That pair bnib is worth 125 all day homie

Value check on a Romeo 1 titanium gold complete with matching inner box (colored label). Outer box does not appear to be original. Minor hairline crack on each lense. Box and frame in good shape overall.

A82D9533-F81A-466B-93C5-32365F81594E.jpeg

38044801-89D8-4D30-8BD6-259630432E2F.jpeg

Tortoise Moon, no scratches on lenses, no pressure cracks on frame. Complete with box and Microbag.

Latest Posts

Back